Friday, September 14, 2012

New Briefs

My poor dictionary took a beating this week!  New briefs I added:

J-KS juvenile court services
LOEKT - locate
LOEKTD - located
LO*EBGS - location
STR - center
STRAL - central
PROERD - protection order
TOIPL typically
STOIPL - sterotypically
STOIP - sterotpyical
VO*ELT volunatry
VO*ERLT voluntarily
SPND suspend
SPNTD suspended
DO*IK Division of Criminal Investigation
STO*I  - State of Iowa
PRAIGS -probation
NIRP innocent motoring public
MOIF - modify
SOIF - certify
SGOIF - signify
SPRA*IGS supervised probation
CR*EU criminal interdiction
MIM - mile marker
INT -interior
EKTS exterior 
T-X totality of the circumstances
WND - window (previously witness stand but I never use that!)
WNDZ - windows
SPIGS - suspicion
KREMTS - increments
KRIMT - incriminate
SKRIMT - discriminate

Now if I can just remember them all!  My desktop is covered with sticky notes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment